The Hilliard Society
Will you join us as a patron and partner? As a member of The Hilliard Society, you’ll help make our mission a reality.
The Society is a nonprofit organization that conducts fundraising for the Museum. Its members are community philanthropists who generously support
the Museum through annual contributions of $1,000 or more and generate additional support throughout Acadiana.
Their efforts provide a sustained and essential source of unrestricted support for special exhibitions, publications, conservation and acquisitions,
as well as a variety of educational programs and focused initiatives.
These vital funds profoundly enhance our ability to engage in scholarship and research, and ensure that the Museum remains
- a social and cultural center of campus life;
- a nexus for continuing education among UL Lafayette's widespread alumni; and
- a vibrant and welcoming destination for visitors from Acadiana and beyond.
In appreciation for this important level of support, Hilliard Society members enjoy all of the benefits of membership:
- Unlimited, free admission for you and your guests
- Two membership cards
- Invitations to private members only preview for exhibition opening receptions
- Direct mail notification of programs and events
- Subscription to our biannual Viewfinder magazine
- Enrollment in the College and University Art Museum Reciprocal Membership Program
- 20% discount in the Museum Store
- Discounted tickets to paid events
- Complimentary exhibition catalogues
- An invitation for two to curator-led events and programs focused on establishing and developing your private art collection
- Additional benefits and privileges at more than 1000 museums through the North American Reciprocal Membership program
- Discount for one rental per year in the A. Hays Town Building (restrictions may apply)
Hilliard Society members also receive:
- Intimate opportunities to interact and communicate directly with the Director and Curator
- Exclusive access to guest artists and scholars
- Invitations to exclusive Society events, and
- Recognition in select Museum publications and mailers.
A portion of your annual membership fee is tax-deductible.
Please join us as a community partner.
To become a member of The Hilliard Society, download a membership form or visit our UL Foundation page to sign up online. For additional information, please contact Museum Director LouAnne Greenwald by email or at 337.482.1369.